Welcome to the School District of Lancaster! The first step for enrollment, for all grades, is to visit the Enrollment Center, located at 251 S. Prince St – 3rd Floor North. If you are facing the Carter & MacRae building, the entrance will be located to your left. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Parents are welcome to call the Enrollment Center at 717-291-6140 to schedule an appointment for enrollment. Please note that we transitioned to an electronic enrollment process. Therefore, the process will take approximately 30 minutes per student to complete. In addition, parents are not required to have the children with them at time of enrollment.
We will need the following documents in order to enroll your child:
- Proof of birth for your child (birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport)
- Copy of your child’s immunization record
- Proof of residency (e.g. mortgage, lease, current utility bill dated within past 30 days)
- Name, address, and telephone number of prior school, if applicable
- Withdrawal Form/Transcript from prior school
- IEP, if applicable
- If student is not residing with biological parent then we will need one of the following:
The following forms may be printed and completed prior to visiting the Enrollment Center:
Please contact the Enrollment Center directly at 717-291-6140 should you have any additional questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!